Mystery Ranch Gift Card

Dad and girlfriend with her first elk.
elk1.jpg

Not the greatest kill shot ever. This is the 3rd arrow in the buck. This was not me I swear just thought some would have some thoughts on the pic.
ChrissGuidingSevices.jpg

My uncle and his son with my uncles first antelope.
ChrissAntelope.jpg

Thank you all for your support. I have to admit I didnt expect that kind of reply to my original post but either way I am really excited. I am also really excited that I found this website with good americans and fellow hunters. I can hardly wait till next year when I can post some of my own deer pics. In the meantime I will definately post some action photos from the hindu kush mountains. Which by the way have the largest porcupines I have ever seen. Anyway everyone thank you again. Randy, thank you as well for providing this website and for your support.

Class act all the way, Randy. I played the scramble for gear game in 05 and I can't emphasize enough how much something like a quality pack will be appreciated over there. I also can't emphasize enough how much everyone's support means to the guys. Everyone thanks us for our service, but let me thank all you for your support.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back