Caribou Gear

Mystery Ranch Gift Card

Dad and girlfriend with her first elk.
elk1.jpg

Not the greatest kill shot ever. This is the 3rd arrow in the buck. This was not me I swear just thought some would have some thoughts on the pic.
ChrissGuidingSevices.jpg

My uncle and his son with my uncles first antelope.
ChrissAntelope.jpg

Thank you all for your support. I have to admit I didnt expect that kind of reply to my original post but either way I am really excited. I am also really excited that I found this website with good americans and fellow hunters. I can hardly wait till next year when I can post some of my own deer pics. In the meantime I will definately post some action photos from the hindu kush mountains. Which by the way have the largest porcupines I have ever seen. Anyway everyone thank you again. Randy, thank you as well for providing this website and for your support.

Class act all the way, Randy. I played the scramble for gear game in 05 and I can't emphasize enough how much something like a quality pack will be appreciated over there. I also can't emphasize enough how much everyone's support means to the guys. Everyone thanks us for our service, but let me thank all you for your support.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back