Mystery Ranch Crewcab question

Spitz

So while passing through Bozeman in December on my way down to this little paradise, I stopped in to buy the lid for my Crewcab. Hadn't really spent much time looking at things til now and don't think I've quite figured out which buckles I should attach to which.

I feel kind of like I did a few years back trying to unsnap a bra for the first time... :confused:

The two at the top of the frame are simple enough, it's the bottom ones on the lid I haven't quite grasped. Any help?

I feel kind of like I did a few years back trying to unsnap a bra for the first time... :confused:

Did you ever get that figured out?

Far from expert, top two........... on the outside. Bottom straps are the remainder of the rolled up ones that you generally do not use. Clear as Mud?

Did you ever get that figured out?
Don't quite think I have it mastered. Practice Practice Practice! :D

I think I figured the starps out. Mine weren't rolled up but were pulled taught and snapped up near the top of the frame underneath the crewcab. At least I hope those were the right ones.

I need to get me one of those packs. Finn has teased with them on the last couple of hunts. He might find one missing one of these days:D

Looks like they're gonna be having a sale on them starting tomorrow. Which makes it easier to justify the 'need' to the wife.

I think the ones you are talking about are used to attach the lid, when you use it. Disconnect them from the top inside (underneath the cc bag), then they can buckle the lid from the bottom.

Well, after everything Greenhorn, Fin and everyone else have had to say about the packs, I decided to pull the trigger. NICE frame and Crewcab...should have it within a week...can't wait! :D

Spitz, or you could unsnap them so they dangle way down, pull them up between your legs to the front, cross them over your tenders, then buckle them on the top of the back, behind your neck.. creating a makeshift treesthand harness or torture device.

Spitz, or you could unsnap them so they dangle way down, pull them up between your legs to the front, cross them over your tenders, then buckle them on the top of the back, behind your neck.. creating a makeshift treesthand harness or torture device.
Just make sure you don't end up David Carradining yourself. :eek:

Sorry.

I'll keep that idea in my back pocket for the next Sitka athlete of the week contest.

It only works in a treestand if you have a cough silencer for the wheezing...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back