MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

My wife left me....

Moosie

Grand poopa
.....for 2 days. Her sister just "gave the call" from Utah. The newborn is on it's way. It's 3:30 AM and Snoville has a Winter Storm Watch. Great....|oo ..... At least it will be light almost when my wife drives through there. We're 5.5-6 hours away and her sister is at 5CM, NO Bueno on getting there in time :eek:

For those looking for a good stock option, buy McDonalds, Artic Circle and Chevron Food mark Stocks. Over the next 2 days I will be taking the 4 boys there for Breakfast, lunch and dinner :D :D

She's just going down for the birth, then coming back in a couple days cuz her mom will be down there. Then, She's leaving me all week the following week with the 4 rug rats as well.

I think we're going to be posting sme more dancing videos .... When the Warden is away, the Inmates will play.....;) Party at Moosies !!!!!!

congrats to the family..and don't you have some meat you can throw on the grill, instead of supporting the fast food habit?

Dang Moosie, when has the warden ever stopped you from doing what you want? You don't need her as an excuse to pork out on fast food with the boys.!

Congrats on the new family member. My inlaws live just on the other side of Snowville. Can get pretty nasty this time of year but I'm sure she will be fine.
Good luck with the little ones. My wife is in Montana next week for 3 days so I will have the 2 boys. We end up eating alot of pizza and hamburgers. Don't know what we'd do without fast food.

She made it through fine. After the Boyz got up this morning we went out to the Taxidermist to look at some Ducks he's working on for me. We had Chevron Popcorn, Pringles, Bug Juice and Sprite. HEy, It's no the best breakfast, but Grandma is 4 doors down and SHe is making them a Healthy lunch today :)

Back