Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

My spoiled,lazy GSP's (pic)

AZ402

First_set_of_Pics_029.jpg

You know what he's thinkin!!!

Life is great. I don't have to do cheet, cept maybe hunt the occasional bird, and basicly just cause my ever so "smart" owner, grief!!! I'm also a professional at letting you think I'm half deaf! All in all, life doesn't get much better than this. Hey, if nothing else, at least I still have my man berries! :D

More then my best buddies pain in the ass can say. We call him the nutless wonder! :D

Originally posted by OSOK:
You know what he's thinkin!!!

Life is great. I don't have to do cheet, cept maybe hunt the occasional bird, and basicly just cause my ever so "smart" owner, grief!!! I'm also a professional at letting you think I'm half deaf! All in all, life doesn't get much better than this. Hey, if nothing else, at least I still have my man berries! :D

More then my best buddies pain in the ass can say. We call him the nutless wonder! :D
Forgot to add something. If it, weren't for that certain part of the anatomy that decides on how certain things work! He could almost pass for the same dog, as my lil Miss pain in the ass. Pretty close in coloring... ;)

That looks like mine most of the time, well ceptin for the berries...LOl..them were chopped off... But he is either lying around really hard or running really hard. We were going to go out for a run, but a blizzard has set in...

Shelter_Water_shed_8_of_8.jpg

Here is mine, you can see he is happy, that's because he is with his people and we are in the mountains... :D :D :D

He is looking at you like he is saying, "Come on Russ, finish you little hut and take me home so I can lay around the house some more."

LOL!!!We ended up going up the mountain a little farther, then rode down the hill on the mountain bikes as the dog ran along. I have a speedomoter on the bike now and he can run along and keep up a sustained speed of about 30 mph... and as most dogs go, thinks it's great fun... I have had him doing bursts of 40-45, he is a very fast dog for some thing we picked up at the pound a year and a half ago as a pup.
Ithica was absolutly right, the dog will when he gets older run the legs off my bike, he is almost there...He will run out to the end of my seven mile walk area when I am on my bike and when we get back act as if he wants more...

That is hilarious. I'll have to post a pic of my GSP on here sometime, if I can figure out how. He's just as lazy as those two. Just like Elkchsr said, "he is either lying around really hard or running really hard." My GSP runs everywhere, he doesn't know how to walk, and when he's not running, he's sleeping. I've never seen a dog sleep so much. He sleeps more than my Golden Retriever, and she's 12, and he's only 6.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back