My REAL Nevada Tag Results

backcountry_sassn

So my last post was a fake picture of my results. I normally do this on Instagram just to see peoples reactions about why I have my results but they don't have theirs. I got rid of all social media (besides a few hunting forums) because of how addictive and time consuming it was to me. Because of this I wasn't able to post in on there so I figured I would have fun with the HuntTalk community. Because of time restraints this year, I had to buy mainly points so I wasn't to hopeful on the few hard to draw tags I did apply for. The good news is I was able to get a horns shorter than ears antelope tag. This was the tag I was hoping or the most. My 7 year old has been really wanting to go on a hunt with me and there is no better hunt to take a kid on than an antelope hunt. So we will be heading up to Central Nevada in September to shot for meat.

maxresdefault.jpg

Antelope is by far the most fun and relaxing hunt. You get to look over lots of animals, be out in the rolling sagebrush of NV and the weather is usually very nice although warm during the NV season in Aug.
It's a great hunt to take your boy on. No need to get up at 4am in the freezing cold. No need to walk for miles and miles. You can drive the roads and glass far and wide and there will be no shortage of animals for him to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back