Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

My Post Op. Apointment,,,,,

Hunterman

,,,,Is today....I get these dang stapels out of my shoulder, nad get to get started on rehab....My plan is to be back to work next week, and to start shooting by the end of the month....I have about 120 yards of fence to put in down by the creek, so that should be a great workout for the shoulder....So much for taking it easy...Takes too long to heal......Look out Jazzercise,,,Here I come back...

Hunterman(Tony)

You just be careful or you won't be able to do any thing again...and I would suppose the Lady Nutcracker wouldn't be any the happier over that....

Well Bill,,,Lets just say a shower never felt so damn good :D

The only bad news he gave me was,,,, No Shooting for 6 weeks :( What the hell,,,I can't even put my arm out the window when I drive yet :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Glad you're doing well. Just be careful and give nature time to finish what the doctors started. The therapy is important. Just don't get too "froggy" and try something that will be detrimental.

My knees have finally gotten alright again. Had surgery on the right...didn't help...discovered by accident that it was just partially dislocated. Now I know how to pop it back in after spending a bunch of my insurance company's money.

-RW-

Hey Hunterman,
You take it easy. Don't try to come back too soon. A co-worker of mine had some shoulder work done about a year ago. He came back to work after two weeks off, and wreaked himself again moving a door. He has been off work for over a year now. Lost his home and his truck. Make sure you are OK befor try too much.
John

Tony, I had both shoulders done, do the rehab as the doc says. I was young and thought I was bulletproof well I had to have the thing redone 3 yrs later. But Glad to see you are doing good

Thanks for all the advice :D It seems like I'd better take it slow and easy, or get my butt kicked :eek: ,,,I think I'll slow it down just a bit :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back