Yeti GOBOX Collection

My PA Archery Deer

silverado11

Well I was looking through some pictures and found some of the 8pt I was lucky enough to harvest with the bow. (Not the biggest deer, but a personal best for me) My little one really seems to have a lot of interest in hunting, I still have a couple years until I can mentor her and 8 years until she gets her own license. I know the time is going to go fast, but I cannot wait to get her out there with me.
On another note:
I am currently using Grim Reaper Razortips, I have harvested a couple whitetails with them but was unsure of how they would hold up for larger game such as elk. I am hoping to draw a MT special elk permit this year and just want to be prepared. Does anyone have any experience with these?

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 206
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 203
Nice buck!! I don't have any experience with those broadheads. I used Shuttle T's for a long time and they were awesome. Then I switched to Slick Trick mags and they were devastating on the last couple of things I shot with them.

I have a 13 year old daughter that loves to hunt. I was lucky enough to hook her up with bloodline tv show on the pursuit channel. She shot an 8 point and the hunt should be aired in a month or to . It was really cool and we had a ball doing the show. When she shoots her first deer for you it will be a feeling like no other. She will become your best hunting partner ever. this wasnt my daughters first deer but it was her first on camera .I sent you a pvt message hope i did it right.

Nice Pa buck.with Montanas new draw this year, I hope you have a bunch of points.Its suppose to be a one draw system now,and I think that will make the special elk tags real tough to get in certain units for NR.Good luck in the draw, Montana is awesome;even on a general tag

Back