Yeti GOBOX Collection

My new bow

TurkeyEye

it is a used bow but I bought it with my own $.

It is a Darton and I hope to get my deer next fall with it.

Here is a pic

cODIEBOW.jpg

That is great TE, and to save and get it with your own money to boot. I don't know anything about bows, but looks like a nice one from here. Best of luck with it come deer season.

NICE BOW.
You do know ,that if you get a deer your first time out with a bow I will have to come there and kick errrrrrrr give you a big hug ;) ;)

Can you shoot at home or do you have a club close by?

no i can't shoot at home and there is no clubs so when i stay at frenids house i'll be able to shoot

TE:

That looks like a fine bow. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a new signature photo at the bottom of the page next year with that new equipment!

BOHNTR )))------------->

Nut:

You mean you haven't built that boy a range yet? How's he suppose to get us a new signature picture without a home range to practice on? ;)

No local archery range......that's almost un-American. But it's a good excuse to start a new club. What do ya think? The Turkey-Nut bow club. Not that I'm volunteering ya or anything. :D

BOHNTR )))----------->

Nut, check with some of the local pro shops. in the summer i carry my bow with me in the truck and i can usually find an indoor range at one of them.they usuall;y arent the best set up but at least they are safe and legal.

Turkey Eye,

That is one fine looking bow. I shoot a Darton as well. It's a real manly bow.

Shoot often as you can. If you ask enough Dad might let you shoot inside the garage or house.....

I will be taking him to a local shop in the next month to do some adjustments to it. It has a indoor range there but it is still a 40 minute drive one way. Then we will be taking the bows with us during spring turkey camp to practice.

i got my son in to a habit of drawing every day 5 or 6 times just to tone the muscles. you have to be careful not to let go of the string without an arrow though. and dont draw if you are tired in case you can hold it

Back