Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

My nephew Ashton's buck...

It's been a while since I posted anything on here but I just wanted to share this with you all here. My nephew Ashton harvested this buck this past weekend during the youth gun season for Ohio. He lives and breathes hunting. My brother had been hunting this deer for the past 2 seasons and has many photos of him and came real close a few times during bow season. But in the end, the buck wasn't meant for anyone else but Ashton. I'm so proud of my brother for what he does for this young man and of Ashton who makes me realize how lucky I am to have him as a nephew evey time I see him. Hope you all enjoy the pictures. They certainly brighten my day.
Well done. Congratulations.

Holy moly perhaps I need to be coming to Ohio!? That’s bad to the bone!! Great job dude! That’s the kind of harvest every hunter drools about and longs for, all year long! 🤙🏽 ✌🏽

Excellent! You should show him this thread so he can see all the great messages from fellow hunters!

I love to see the younger generation being successful on their outings. Ashton is now hooked for life. Congrats on a fantastic buck!

Buck of a lifetime!! Your brother and his son are lucky to have this memory to share. They must have been freaking out when he made the shot. Good on ‘em!

Hands down the best post of the year and possibly ever!! CONGRATS ASHTON AND EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED. Amazing buck!!
Will your brother be shoulder mounting that buck for Ashton? If not I will be the first to donate so he can.
Yeah my dad is a taxidermist so he's got it covered but thank you for the very generous offer!

Buck of a lifetime!! Your brother and his son are lucky to have this memory to share. They must have been freaking out when he made the shot. Good on ‘em!
Yes,my brother was the most excited I have ever saw him and I've been with my brother when he harvested some great deer for himself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back