My little brown duck buddy

BoykinMan

image.jpg
Fun training this evening!
I had the pleasure of working my pup (far right), with his dad Pelham (Center), and his Grandpa Stoney (Left) and their owner Butch.
Pelham is the #1 Boykin in the world and if the apple fell within a mile of the tree I've got a better dog than I could ever handle!

Thought you guys might enjoy a pic of the pups!

12239627_10154347836958032_5166408797003999081_n.jpg

I have 2 little brown friends myself. Brother and sister from the same litter. The girl on the right is the real hunter of the 2. I did a preserve hunt with them last fall so I could get him out and have some fun too.

It was. She actually hunts but he just kind of runs around until a bird flies in the air. He would make a good duck and goose dog though. The chukar and hens were creatures of opportunity. I saw a hawk harassing the hens a couple hundred yards away and decided they were better for me to eat than him.

View attachment 61361

I have 2 little brown friends myself. Brother and sister from the same litter. The girl on the right is the real hunter of the 2. I did a preserve hunt with them last fall so I could get him out and have some fun too.

They look dialed in and ready to go, even after the action stopped! Great pictures

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flight343
Back