My hunting story

Dakota79

I submitted a little story about my deer hunt two years ago to a hunting magazine and was fortunate enough to have the story featured in this month's Huntin Fool Magazine. On top of that there is a contest where I could win some hunting goodies. If you would please take a moment to read my story and if you think it deserves a vote please vote. Just go to the following link and entering your email address at the top of the page and then scroll down and place your vote for SD Whitetail Deer by Randy Routier. Thank you much.

It just goes to show that no matter your physical abilities you can still get out and have a good time with friends and family.

https://www.huntinfool.com/storycontest/vote.php#Print

Your story is going to be a great inspiration to a lot of people with health problems or disabilities, Thank you for posting this. I hope your future hunts are as successful. Great job!

I did draw an any deer license this year so I'll see what transpires. The spotting scope to the winner would really help. LOL. In all seriousness without great support none of it would happen.

Great story Randy—You got my vote. Looks like your closing in on that first place spot!
Screenshot 2018-08-03 19.40.34.png

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back