MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

My elk euro tree idea

MITCHMO

I got bored and decided to repurpose a patio umbrella base. I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with my elk euros and this is what I came up with. $5 piece of handrail and some lag bolts. I can just move it around the house as needed. I might try another with my deer skulls. Figured I’d share this in case anyone else was looking for ideas.
2FC42107-4EA9-42C0-A326-67FF9713C5FF.jpeg

I would be concerned about them getting knocked off. Here's a suggestion. Make hangers like these and then attach to a pillar for true hall tree to hang jackets and coats. I would screw the two big ones back to back and mount the small one on a pedestal on top for hats. If you're interested in how I built the hangers, drop me a pm. I have been meaning to post step by step instructions.
20220227_173739.jpg
20220405_112804.jpg
20230317_114651.jpg
20230317_114556.jpg

I got bored and decided to repurpose a patio umbrella base. I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with my elk euros and this is what I came up with. $5 piece of handrail and some lag bolts. I can just move it around the house as needed. I might try another with my deer skulls. Figured I’d share this in case anyone else was looking for ideas.
View attachment 270669
Looks nice! I've been wanting to do something similar with a old fence post.

Looks nice! I've been wanting to do something similar with an old fence post.
That’s a cool idea, it would look cool on an old weathered post. I took a torch and burned mine a little to add some character. I thought about taking a branch and using a tenon cutter but I decided I wasn’t patient enough to let it fully dry.

Back