Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

My deer unit is on fire

thatsjet

Looks like my controlled hunt is cancelled. Thankfully the tag converts to a general season tag. Time to withdraw my time-off request and start scouting again. Womp-womp. Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 10.13.34 AM.png

Sorry man. The Lionshead and Beachie Creek fires have become downright catastrophic. Pretty scary how it's blown up in these winds.

Last edited:
What a bummer. It seems like every year now fires have impact on my hunts. They make scouting a challenge or they end up closing roads in the area. Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

What a bummer. It seems like every year now fires have impact on my hunts. They make scouting a challenge or they end up closing roads in the area. Good luck with whatever you end up doing.
Thanks. I'm going to start scouting my Elk controlled hunt unit which I can hunt deer in for the general tag also, so at least I can double down on my efforts. Big win there is that unit is far away from the fires. Let's hope it stays that way.

That sucks man, happened to me a few years back on my deer unit in Nor Cal... lost seven points out of the deal as well. At least it was a second choice draw for ya! Good luck with the short notice change up...and in getting your cams!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back