Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

My deer unit is on fire

thatsjet

Looks like my controlled hunt is cancelled. Thankfully the tag converts to a general season tag. Time to withdraw my time-off request and start scouting again. Womp-womp. Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 10.13.34 AM.png

Sorry man. The Lionshead and Beachie Creek fires have become downright catastrophic. Pretty scary how it's blown up in these winds.

Last edited:
What a bummer. It seems like every year now fires have impact on my hunts. They make scouting a challenge or they end up closing roads in the area. Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

What a bummer. It seems like every year now fires have impact on my hunts. They make scouting a challenge or they end up closing roads in the area. Good luck with whatever you end up doing.
Thanks. I'm going to start scouting my Elk controlled hunt unit which I can hunt deer in for the general tag also, so at least I can double down on my efforts. Big win there is that unit is far away from the fires. Let's hope it stays that way.

That sucks man, happened to me a few years back on my deer unit in Nor Cal... lost seven points out of the deal as well. At least it was a second choice draw for ya! Good luck with the short notice change up...and in getting your cams!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleyhunter456
Back