Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

My Colorado DIY Mule Deer Hunt

Great pictures and great story telling! Congrats on the Muley. Wait till you get a buck, I swear I dream of killing big mulies every single night!!!! Let the addiction begin.

Thoroughly enjoyed the read and pics....you guys accounted well for yourselves. Thanks for sharing the ride. Looking fwd to NM tale.

I can't be the only one who noticed you have the MOST BADASS arrows ever!! :hump:

Nice work on the hunt! Sounds like a blast!

Obviously, you are not from Utah as you didn't take the biggest bestest buck on the mtn!:D

Just kidding.

Great pics.

Nice rack!....on the arrows. awesome storytelling. felt like i was with you. congrats. good luck on the elk hunt.

I started my deer and elk hunting above timberline in Colorado in the Collegiate peaks. Your pics and story brought back lots of memories, hunting with my dad and brothers. Does are perfectly acceptable.

Thanks for sharing, that was a well written, nicely photographed hunt. I'd take a doe like that all day long.

Good for you guys, enjoyed the story and pics. Can't imagine coming that far to do that, most of us take it for granted. Good luck on the elk hunt.

I'd like to know how long the inside of the truck stayed as clean and organized as that first pic. Inside of mine ends up like the outside of yours after 50 miles of solo driving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back