My Bighorn hunt 2011

Go crawl back under that rock you live under!

That is a sick pile of sheep! That griz/sheep mount is very cool. Some really nice sheep in there., now you're making me regret my move to Alaska instead of Canada, eh.

The shoulder mount just above the two hoss rams through the spotter... who makes form?

Cool pic of the rifle and pack with the fired cartridge case.

..dead animal collection ain't bad either.

That is a sick pile of sheep! That griz/sheep mount is very cool. Some really nice sheep in there., now you're making me regret my move to Alaska instead of Canada, eh.

The shoulder mount just above the two hoss rams through the spotter... who makes form?

Wish I could trade a hunt for another Dall anyday as well as being able to hunt a few other critters you have.
I think the form was from Select taxidermy here in Alberta. The mount was done by Antlerhill Taxidermy in Alberta here.

Nice collection of sheep and great country, even if you do have to hunt with the Stay Puft marshmallow men.

Seriously, I think we need to kick Nube off this site. :) Definitely jealous.

Everything about those pics are awesome!!!- except the haircut in the 17th pic... you were probably on tour though...:D

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-11-02 at 12.30.10 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-11-02 at 12.30.10 PM.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 218
With each new pic I hate you more!! :rolleyes:

Very nice and I will work on that jealousy thing I've got going.

Seriously, I think we need to kick Nube off this site. :) Definitely jealous.

Everything about those pics are awesome!!!- except the haircut in the 17th pic... you were probably on tour though...:D

HAHAHA That is what us Canadians call a Touque if we are looking at the same pic. You call it a beanie cap or a stocking cap!:)
Although, i have been known for some wild hair at times or lack of.:eek:

IMG_0966.jpg

Here are some other pics of some monster rams
DSC00442.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

Thats a heck of a muley!

Those rams are unreal, the 3rd one (facing) has to be a 200"er. Reminds me back in the day of the sheep in MT south of Butte. Big cranker rams along the highway.

Awesome pictures all around! those are some huge rams, and a pig of a muley buck too.

No, not the beanie. It was this hair-do...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/nube/scan0002-1.jpg

Hell, I'd cut my hair like that too- if I could shoot that many sheep :D

OH!! THAT ONE!!!!!! Yikes. I forgot about that one.lol

Yah, I was 15 at the time. First ram as well. Made a very long 300 yard shot straight down. The ram rolled about another 700 yards down a grassy slope to the bottom 1/3 of the mountain where there was a couple of trees he colided into or it would have gone all the way to the bottom. It was a long day packing that one out with Dad.:hump: My favorite ram as well:)

Cadomin rams? They sure grow them big up there.

Yup, those are Cadomin rams. Never hunted them and don't plan on it either. Usually it is a sh$%%t show hunting them with a guy every 500 yards around the mine with the hopes one crosses over. It really isn't a true sheep hunt.

Back