Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

My better half

Hilljackoutlaw

My wife recently took a new job same industry just a new area of it. And when she got home tonight she surprised me with a gift that she got with her first paycheck. The binoculars will be getting returned for some 8x42s of the same brand but she understands why and didnt take it as an insult. 👌 she is pretty cool!

Attachments

• 20190618_205350.jpg
    20190618_205350.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 143
Last edited:
My wife recently took a new job same industry just a new area of it. And when she got home tonight she surprised me with a gift that she got with her first paycheck. The binoculars will be getting returned for some 8x42s of the same brand but she understands why and didnt take it as an insult. 👌 she is pretty cool!

Looks like you got a keeper to me. From a guy who's been married 39 years - be as thoughtful when it is her turn to receive.:)

That's awesome. Do you have a training program we can enroll in? :ROFLMAO:

It is great when you have a relationship where each person can do thoughtful things for each other.

That's awesome. Do you have a training program we can enroll in? :ROFLMAO:

It is great when you have a relationship where each person can do thoughtful things for each other.
I'm miffed. 🤔Idk what I did to deserve it. Lol She is just a good woman!

good things happen to good people. congratulations on having a good marriage and the gift ----and your correct, it was the thought that counted, not that specific item. Whatever you trade it for you will still say, my wife got this for me

And while I am here, it works both ways, she is obviously happy and she has you to thank for making her feel that way.

Guys, just a suggestion. It doesn't have to be expensive or even a big deal. Just flowers--for no reason--not birthday, mothers day, just "thinking about you and wanted to say I love you and appreciate all that you do" Or even just ask her to dinner or lunch, just the two of you, and she will ask, what is going on------nothing, just wanted to spend some time alone with you.

of course a surprise vacation to Hawaii works also LOL

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papretzelman
Back