My admiration grows for Big Fin

As said above, Thank you Randy, for all you've done for all of us hunters. You promoting and helping protect our public lands gives most of us a place to hunt and pursue our dreams. And your enthusiasm and good nature is why
I continue to look forward to every show and YouTube broadcast you do.
PS I used his videos on using Onyx maps and google earth to pick an area in MT this year to hunt elk solo. It paid off. A young 4x5 but still successful. I attribute his videos helping me (us) for this success.

Thanks Randy for sticking up for all of us. We couldn't ask for a better spokesman and mentor. Know that you are appreciated.

Couldn't agree more. I owe Randy big time. I grew up in Iowa and always thought hunting out west was just a pipe dream, and that maybe someday I could afford a guided hunt. I never realized that you could do it yourself or the vast amounts of public land that are available to us until I found Randy's videos. I've now been on 2 western hunts, become a BHA member, and become the annoying guy that contacts my representatives about public land on a regular basis ;). I have also influenced my brothers and a couple friends to get into western hunting. So Thank you Big Fin! I know you hear this a lot but keep up the good fight...you are making a big difference.

Back