My 2019 Season/Year In Review (all pictures)

teej89

This was a wild year for sure and this is the abridged version of my live hunt thread for people who aren't interested in long reads(I don't blame you ha!)

This year I ended up having 3 licenses in 3 states, PA (spring turkey), MT (Archery Elk), and WA (anything that flies) and I feel I had a pretty productive year as well as learned some great lessons from turkey calling to archery equipment malfunctions(not me but my friend) and how to go insane yet become extremely addicted chasing little birds that wield jet packs in sheep country. Also as I did last year, I met some more great HTers and had a great time hunting with them!

Enjoy!

PA Spring Turkey:

IMG_5205.JPG

IMG_5258.JPG

Wife's (then fiancee) first bird
IMG_5338.JPG

IMG_5334.JPG

IMG_5333.JPG

IMG_5340.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5334.JPG
    IMG_5334.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5338.JPG
    IMG_5338.JPG
    906.5 KB · Views: 1
Be honest, what did you think of Wall Drug? haha

For years we drove past there to hunt and my buddies and dad never let me stop haha it was all about the build up, would I stop again? Maybe.

I'd like to get another one of their coffee mugs as it's a great conversation starter during meetings as people are intrigued why I have a mug that says South Dakota

For years we drove past there to hunt and my buddies and dad never let me stop haha it was all about the build up, would I stop again? Maybe.

I'd like to get another one of their coffee mugs as it's a great conversation starter during meetings as people are intrigued why I have a mug that says South Dakota

Haha, I understand completely! I always tell everyone they are probably going to be disappointed. It's just a big tourist trap in my eyes. That being said, I stop there in the off peak season and look around myself....

Hell of a year Teej. Congratulations on many levels. Did you get to keep that ram’s head?

Thanks! And that's a negative, I called it in to the G&F giving coordinates but the lady didn't really seem like they were going to do much about it since I thought it died of natural causes. Wish I could have kept it tho!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back