My 2019 Season/Year In Review (all pictures)

For years we drove past there to hunt and my buddies and dad never let me stop haha it was all about the build up, would I stop again? Maybe.

I'd like to get another one of their coffee mugs as it's a great conversation starter during meetings as people are intrigued why I have a mug that says South Dakota
A great road trip game is to count and see how many signs there are along I90

How old is he? He is a cool looking dog!

He's going to be 5 here in 2mo.

THanks! He's has a really good bloodline too, he was extremely easy to train, his only downfall is he goes at 200% all the time lol

Should see him bomb down valleys when I drop a chukar and it crumples but coasts like a baseball for another 150yds.

He's going to be 5 here in 2mo.

THanks! He's has a really good bloodline too, he was extremely easy to train, his only downfall is he goes at 200% all the time lol

Should see him bomb down valleys when I drop a chukar and it crumples but coasts like a baseball for another 150yds.
I was going to guess around 5. My dog, Bear, is 5 in March and he is getting the gray face. At first I hated seeing gray but now he looks BA to me!

200% is a good thing!

Word of advice, avoid having him run through deep snow! The Vet says thats the number 1 way to tear their ccl.

I was going to guess around 5. My dog, Bear, is 5 in March and he is getting the gray face. At first I hated seeing gray but now he looks BA to me!

200% is a good thing!

Word of advice, avoid having him run through deep snow! The Vet says thats the number 1 way to tear their ccl.

He has white behind his front paws, he's actually had the white chin since he was two

He's actually torn both ACLs and had them both fixed, that was a hefty bill...

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Live2huntelk
Back