Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

My 2013 Shed Finds So Far

Thia Queens of Camo

Here are my 2013 sheds so far. One matched set and one side of a local buck from this year, as well as his shed from last year.

Attachments

• 2013 sheds.jpg
    2013 sheds.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,801
  • kamiak shed.jpg
    kamiak shed.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,739
Congrats on the nice whitetail sheds young lady! :cool:

I don't have any whitetail sheds in my collection, definitely on my bucket list.

Great finds! Snap some picts in the field next time.. I always enjoy seeing just how you found them.. Sometimes some real unique situations come up. Thanks for sharing.

Lawnboy,

I keep thinking I should do that too, but I get so excited when I find one that I forget to snap a picture until its too late!! When I am prepared with a camera, of course that is when I don't find any antlers!!

Thia, what part of the inland NW are you in? Some of your pictures look like the same places i hunt in Idaho (CDA area) and those sheds have the same genetics of others we have found. Great finds!

I have been finding most of these in Washington around the Pullman region. I would have never expected to find nice bucks around these parts...they sure don't show themselves during hunting season!! Happy to know they're around, though!

Next time you find some big fresh sheds Thia, I expect to see some ATL or action photos like this! ;)

feb7shed20.jpg

I'd laugh at that picture if I didn't have to nurse that broken wrist after my dive back in 2008.

Here are some more of my 2013 sheds. Sorry, no diving pictures!!!

Attachments

• backyard antler.jpg
    backyard antler.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 826
  • feb 27 below house find.jpg
    feb 27 below house find.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 815
  • IMAG0277.jpg
    IMAG0277.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 793
  • more 2013 sheds.jpg
    more 2013 sheds.jpg