Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

My 2012 Dall Sheep

Sorry AKDrifter I confused you with TBinKodiak. Nevertheless you both have great areas. I think it was TB that didn't have a partner last year if I remember right :confused: I'm willing to go but need someone to legally adopt me :D

Sorry AKDrifter I confused you with TBinKodiak. Nevertheless you both have great areas. I think it was TB that didn't have a partner last year if I remember right :confused: I'm willing to go but need someone to legally adopt me :D

I thought you were going this year????

I'm not one for the other parts, but that ram looks like a dandy. Congratulations!
Now start posting more pictures of the terrain, or the tent, or the flora or fanaa. I have to live vicariously through you sheep hunters. Lawnboy better get to posting as well.

Great looking ram (at least in the later pics), congrats!

Yeah that was me. He's on board this year though and we leave on the 4th for a week long hunt. I took both of my rams the last week of August so this will be a little later than I'm used to.
Good to see all the "fair weather" ram hunters filling tags this year. Hopefully there are a couple 40 inchers left for our hunt... :D

Wish I owned some sitka gear for my field photos. I just do not feel like a real hunter w/o it :( If anyone has size large sitka gear they are willing to let go to a poor father of two for a decent price please PM me.

Sitka gear is over-rated! Looks like you didn't need it anyway. Congrats on a great hunt and ram!

I hope you are right in that it will not take us long...limited to 8 days of hunting this trip. Maybe do some road hunting a day or two for moose, then guam for three weeks. Black bear and goat late Sept, early Oct.

Great Ram, Congrats on a fantastic critter! Here on your old home front, seeing good antler growth this year. Should be an interesting season in Western Wyoming.

Way to go Ernesto! Sorry I can't loan you any Sitka stuff either, I can't seem to pull the trigger on pants or coats over 100+ beans apiece when there are less expensive options that seem to do the job.

Awsome pictures and story. Congrats on a great ram. Post some more pictures. The scenery is awsome.

Back