Caribou Gear Tarp

Muzzy desert Muley, real story...

Man that video is awesome.

I wonder if they start training 3-4 months before they want to cross?

Congrats on a beaut of a buck Schmalts!!! It's nice to know 402 is good for somthing other then to beat up on :)

Stan, I was just looking at the draw odds for the tag I had. I am not sure what nonres would be but for res and nonres lumped together it was something like 60% draw odds for first choice. I wonder why the odds are so high? all i can figure out is most guys just want to hunt for WT instead and do not feel comfortable with a muzzle loader. Also is the fact that there is so few MD down there compared to the old days. Had I not done a ton of research and contacted the F&G I do not think we would have seen many deer. I was thinking that most of the better deer were seen in the border area where the biologist to me to check and the other place was near that mile marker spot. I would love to get on that private ranch area but that seems to be too much of a game being played.
Too bad that muzz tag was not offered in other units down there.

I think you may be looking at the early hunt odds? The late hunt odds I'm looking at say 23% for the draw odds.

That is where i goofed. I did not know there was an early hunt and just looked at muzz

Whodda thunk, schmaltsies get mixed up on the regs.:rolleyes::D

.........Stop it... Seriously, I just Peed my pants :D :D

Kudos on another Fien Critter. Are you getting help from people finally for the applications ? I know your history of app's don't serve you well... :p

Sweet buck!

Great buck Schmalts and the video- HILARIOUS!!!!

Welcome to hunting So AZ! Kind of sad when you start walking the washes and see just how much destruction the crossers do to the landscape.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back