Multi-person applications

Ektoras

Can i apply with my uncle in any state together for elk ,antelope or mules and both get a tag?

Yes. The Term is "Party Application" Be careful though. if there are a limited number of tags and only one is available at the time you are drawn, you might miss out.

Since its end of january i would guess your mainly asking about wyoming, yes you can enter as a party. If your party ID is drawn you will both get tags including going above quota. Wyoming is only one i can think of that goes above(may be others so research).

Since its end of january i would guess your mainly asking about wyoming, yes you can enter as a party. If your party ID is drawn you will both get tags including going above quota. Wyoming is only one i can think of that goes above(may be others so research).
Thanks for replying , also
Yes. The Term is "Party Application" Be careful though. if there are a limited number of tags and only one is available at the time you are drawn, you might miss out.
thanks for the correction also u mean we could do a party application and only one gets drawn?

Does it matter the unit or the season u can apply in any as a party?

Its common in Wyoming ?
Not sure what you mean it's just how they do it, if there's only 1 tag left and a party of 4 draw it they will issue 3 extra tags above the quota. I believe that is how they do it for any application that allows parties, but I haven't looked into that, I just know NRs can apply as a party for elk, deer and pronghorn in Wyoming.

Not sure what you mean it's just how they do it, if there's only 1 tag left and a party of 4 draw it they will issue 3 extra tags above the quota. I believe that is how they do it for any application that allows parties, but I haven't looked into that, I just know NRs can apply as a party for elk, deer and pronghorn in Wyoming.
Thank u that covers me , i appreciate it!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back