Muley Hunt Outfitter Help

CTELK83

Hey all, So I was offered an opportunity to go on a “work” hunt of my choosing with a couple people. We have agreed on mule deer since none of us have been. Looking for outfitter suggestions. We have 0 points!
Looking for rifle
Shooting for trophy buck opportunity
Sounds like our budget is up to 15k a guy.
Thoughts!?

I don’t know what $15,000 gets you in Alberta or Saskatchewan, and I’ll likely never find out, but if I had to go guided and had the money to burn that’s where I’d go.

May depend on how long ago the award was. I never had a problem when I took the family but that was maybe 20ish years ago and I won mine about 15 years before that.

I volunteer as tribute. Clearly since hes not welcome in canada you need someone else!

You probably dont want Montana unless you want to experience the fun of the rut.

I volunteer as tribute. Clearly since hes not welcome in canada you need someone else!

You probably dont want Montana unless you want to experience the fun of the rut.
Anyone paying 15k for a deer in Montana gets what they paid for

I'll make a homemade garbage plate (you can order Bill Gray's hot sauce with no meat...I add my moose burger to it) and thaw out some zweigel's while I drink a Blue left from my last visit back home, and be the loser that hunts a deer in Colorado (I'm originally a 315er)

no guided hunts are available in Sasky for Mule Deer except on a first Nations Reservation, and they aren't great.

Mule Deer hunt in AB is about $5kUSD to $10k I reckon....

Almost go to Mexico for 15K USD ......

UT, NV, CO, NM all have landowner voucher systems. Seems like Hunting Fool is the clearinghouse for a lot of them. That may be your best bet for the options available. I've never done that but that's where I'd start.

I'll make a homemade garbage plate (you can order Bill Gray's hot sauce with no meat...I add my moose burger to it) and thaw out some zweigel's while I drink a Blue left from my last visit back home, and be the loser that hunts a deer in Colorado (I'm originally a 315er)
I am currently a 315er haha

I was looking at “Bucks and Bulls”
“Morning creek”
“Bull Basin” and “milk River”
Any experience with them?

Back