MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Muley Freak in trouble?

Just went to this Aram’s Facebook page. His 5 part series on his explanation actually makes him look worse than the other couples account. I love how he admits small parts of him being wrong but in the end doesn’t own it. Textbook liar.
700 plus yard shot without taking a range? Wow. Screw it make rifle seasons open sights only, at least maybe in utah

I'm not for open sights only. Would probably be met with issues from the visually impaired and I think you'd still have a ton of crippled deer from people taking low odds shots with their new open sights. Would be a lot of deer wounded that would have been killed clean with a scope IMO.

Hunters in general are just terrible at shooting and have been led to believe they can just buy a range finder or ballistic turret and shoot a long ways. I'd be all for a 400 or 500 yard max legal range. Of course it would be ignored by some but it would help i think..

I am following along here and don't recall if anything has been mentioned about him turning the collar in to UT DWR...i would think he would have to at some point if not already 🍿

I'm not for open sights only. Would probably be met with issues from the visually impaired and I think you'd still have a ton of crippled deer from people taking low odds shots with their new open sights. Would be a lot of deer wounded that would have been killed clean with a scope IMO.

Hunters in general are just terrible at shooting and have been led to believe they can just buy a range finder or ballistic turret and shoot a long ways. I'd be all for a 400 or 500 yard max legal range. Of course it would be ignored by some but it would help i think..
I think the max range thing would be the most doable thing and the most reasonable. I'd bug my legislators about that if it came up.

How could it be enforced? Nearly impossible I imagine.

Plenty of rules can't be enforced unless you're caught in the act. Biggest thing would be that those long range shooters couldn't advertise and post about it and encourage sub-par hunters/shooters to do the same.

Anyway, rules and laws are only good for those who follow them.

There are some solid, and I mean SOLID memes on this thread, which is now locked but really good stuff.

There are some solid, and I mean SOLID memes on this thread, which is now locked but really good stuff.
Holy hell that was a good laugh. Post #432 gets my vote 😆

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back