Muley Freak in trouble?

Looks like this is the new influencer poacher playbook:

-Get charged with a crime
-Pump denial content to keep the fanboys on your side (#1BadFishCop, “Fish and Game was trying to watch my wife pee”)
-Drag trial out to maximize content production and sell Ali Express sweatshop gear
-Quietly accept plea deal
-Drag out sentencing to get one more season of #content [We are currently here]
-Hunt Canada/Mexico/Africa/Asia and never take responsibility, and nobody within the industry says a word while sharing sponsors

Rinse and repeat

Stuck n the rut folks sure seem to like sticking up for their insta poacher buddies. They stood up for Luke Sterling "accidentally" hunting the bear paws without the applicable permit too.
They have me blocked on everything except for Erik’s main page for some reason. I guess he likes having to delete my comments, but that’s ok because I like making new ones.

Please post some of the more funny defenses.

Last edited:
I got to give him a little credit. Dude really is persistent in staying in the industry one way or other, instead of slithering away in a hole somewhere. Probably cause he cant hold down any other kind of career, but thats just an assumption.

What did this dork do before he was an insta flu hunter freak stain? Anyone know?

I’m dumbfounded who follows these clowns. No followers equals no income. Erik is just another ginger that sucks at hunting in my mind.

Utah bro's and their type nationwide. Lots of people who follow Instahunters and get "inspired" to kill stuff for likes just like them dont get challenged to question their motivations.

Utah bro's and their type nationwide. Lots of people who follow Instahunters and get "inspired" to kill stuff for likes just like them dont get challenged to question their motivations.
True. I have a mule deer tag that’s good for a doe and couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger. Twice.

There's a difference, you're a ginger that DOESN'T suck at hunting... it's not just straight ginger hate, it's hate for gingers that suck at hunting, or in this case, poaching gingers.
Fair enough. Lol

Disneys been deleting all the ginger characters have to make sure HT isn’t going to also, lol.

This new Aram von benedikt taking a ladies buck story has some Muley Freak vibes to it but without the known history of being a shithead to remove doubt. UT industry guy? Check. Long range hunting content? Check. Not wearing blaze orange? Check. Making shitty shots at long range? Check. Shooting a buck out from under someone else? Check.

Honestly if his story is 100% accurate, i dont know that I fault him too much for how he handled it besides the lousy first shot.. Maybe shoulda given it up even if lady's shot was not going to be fatal anytime soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back