Caribou Gear Tarp

Mule deer YouTubers

Joeym23

Hey everyone im new to the forum. I watch more Randy Newberg then is deemed healthy but I notice he has no Idaho hunting. I’m going on a general tag Idaho muley hunt and was wondering if any of you guys had some good youtubers to watch. Thanks!

Right on que @Big Fin

There is some middle fork hunts out there in youtube. Meat eater has a good episode where cal shoots a good muley in idaho.

I watch some “Stuck in the Rut”. They do a lot of Bear and Wolf hunting in Idaho and have a bunch of videos on YouTube... bet there’s some mule deer mixed in.

Couple to check out are Switchback Outdoors they do a ton of mule deer hunts. It’s a pretty decent show I’m just not a huge fan of the long range stuff and they do take some long shots that’s my biggest gripe it’s just not my thing..

another is Brian Call, I’ve seen some of his that are Decent.

Couple to check out are Switchback Outdoors they do a ton of mule deer hunts. It’s a pretty decent show I’m just not a huge fan of the long range stuff and they do take some long shots that’s my biggest gripe it’s just not my thing..

another is Brian Call, I’ve seen some of his that are Decent.

i agree with the long range stuff thanks for the info man

Limitless Outdoors is primarily in Idaho.
Stuck in the Rut guys are in Idaho but hunt all over too.
Muley Freak guys hunt all over and kill some awesome bucks.
Hush guys hunt all over.
Switchback Outdoors are big muley hunters and they go all over.

I bet some of these middle fork hunts go nicely with the recent thread on here about who does and does not commercially permit their content, like @Big Fin does.
My bad, wasn't thinking about that, just meant to share what I thought was a good video, but you're right, should have thought about the sponsor content.

Thanks for sharing it

I thought it was a good one and it came to mind when I saw your post. You're new here though and I wasn't thinking, we're not supposed to post links that might conflict with sponsors that support this forum. I think you can go in and edit your reply to me to not have the linked video, if you can do that I'd appreciate it, I edited my original post to not show it anymore. Thanks

I thought it was a good one and it came to mind when I saw your post. You're new here though and I wasn't thinking, we're not supposed to post links that might conflict with sponsors that support this forum. I think you can go in and edit your reply to me to not have the linked video, if you can do that I'd appreciate it, I edited my original post to not show it anymore. Thanks

I wouldn't worry about it. If it is not your video and it is not someone here trying to hijack Hunt Talk traffic, it's OK. Lots of videos get linked here and they all serve a good purpose in answering questions that some might pose.

The videos that get removed are when folks with their own YouTube channels or their own businesses come and start posting videos that promote their commercial enterprises and they do so without permission. Those don't last long.

Sorry I misunderstood the comments above. Yeah not mine, maybe someday I'll pull off a hunt like that. I appreciate the work you and sponsors put in this site and don't want to step on toes.

Last edited:
My bad, wasn't thinking about that, just meant to share what I thought was a good video, but you're right, should have thought about the sponsor content.

I apologize if you misunderstood my comment. I should have been more clear. I wasn’t trying to say I thought you shouldn’t share it or anything like that.

I was just pointing out that its interesting how almost everybody produces videos wherever they want, while a handful of people go about getting the permits you’re supposed to get, which pretty much makes Wilderness areas off limits.
I think the permit system is pretty antiquated and probably was meant to keep Hollywood production crews from bringing 20 mules in and making a set at Danaher Meadows more than it is intended to keep one guy from filming or snapping a couple pics of another guy, with a handheld camera, but until they change it only seems right that everybody play by them.

Back