Mule deer Christmas tag wish list for 2018

Bowedark

So what will it be?????? Let not be a selfish child!!!!

Of course they"ll be some dreamers and then the realistic side.

So the list does not too get long. 1 for the dreams and 1 for the good realistic possibilities.

Henry tag Uath point's no help nonresident

Gen Montana nonresident

LOL

Realistic is somewhere in Colorado (haven't decided where yet with 11 points) or the Kaibab in AZ.

dreaming would be a Henry's tag

Dream tag would be a AZ strip, but most likely be utilizing the purchased license to chase Coues & Quail, realistically have a shot of drawing a high quality tag in my home state of Wyo. (not sure which tag to pursue as of now)

I'm looking at area 81 in WY, hardly a dream unit by most standards, but I still haven't hunted in the Sierra Madres.

Unit 47 in Oregon special mule deer tag ( 1 only available). Its the only tag allowing you to rifle hunt during rut.

Dream is a Henry mountain tag.

Reality is a successful Wyoming 26 mule deer trip this fall.

Last edited:
Dream would be to find the bucks I see off season, during the season, locally...lol,so I follow my dream now.

I'll have to settle for an open Idaho tag, with about a million other guys

I have a few zones in SK that I have a decent chance of drawing that will produce 200" mulies

A few? Nice problem to have. mtmuley

If I draw I am taking the last week of season off work to hunt them. November 7-14. The last few days of mulie season are the best IMO. Even better I can use my 300 mag to reach out and touch them

Sask hunter. I have seen your photos. You have a good life. Good life comes to good people. Post that 200" mulie".

Thanks for your previous posts.

Sask hunter. I have seen your photos. You have a good life. Good life comes to good people. Post that 200" mulie".

Thanks for your previous posts.
Thanks hopefully I am lucky enough to have something to post

Unfortunately for me, the're all dream tags this year. We've got our first little one on the way, so I won't be able to make a trek West this year.
Good thing Wisconsin ditched the legal hunting age though; I'll have Junior/Junette's new rifle dialed in quickly ;)

Depends on the Wyoming elk draw for me. If I blank on that, I'll probably put in for deer in either MT general or NW Colorado.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back