Yeti GOBOX Collection

MT Youth Hunt

Brian in Montana

It's on Oct 15th and 16th - a Thursday and a Friday. What's the deal with that? Kids are in school. Parents are working. I want to take advantage of the youth hunt but that's sure not making easy.

It used to be a few years ago schools were closed those two days! Better check with the FWP.

It's on Oct 15th and 16th - a Thursday and a Friday. What's the deal with that? Kids are in school. Parents are working. I want to take advantage of the youth hunt but that's sure not making easy.
There’s no school those two day this is when it always is .

I really wish they would re-think the way that youth opener is set up. It was a good idea the first year when those 2 days fell just before opening weekend of rifle season but every year since then these days now fall when archery season is still open.

I really wish they would re-think the way that youth opener is set up. It was a good idea the first year when those 2 days fell just before opening weekend of rifle season but every year since then these days now fall when archery season is still open.
If it was up to me I'd close archery season September 30 and no youth deer season...2 birds with one stone.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back