MT Mountain Goat Update

I had a tiny little bit of IT band issues when I started putting a lot of miles in on my marathon training this spring. I now use one of these to roll my leg muscles out in the evenings. Not sure it will help you as it sounds like you have a big time flare up, but it might help as a preventative measure in the future.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Stick-Ori...UTF8&qid=1381503472&sr=1-4&keywords=the+stick

Dinkshooter would get a big kick out of the various names for the different options they have out there.

The original stick, the little stick, the big stick, the stiff stick, etc... I have one of the original sticks.

Hope you get your knee issue resolved, that would suck to have those tags in your pocket and not be able to get out there and hunt them like you would like to.

You may be dinged up and not have punched the tags yet, but the buck (bull/billy) beard is coming along nicely.

Gorgeous country! Maybe a week or two chasing moose will allow the pain to subside the muscles to heal. Then you can go back into the high country and get your goat.

Well, I suspect some folks will want to hear ................the rest of the story, as Paul Harvey would say:)

Absolutely drained from this last goat trip tonight but will try to update tomorrow. Some great photos and story with this one. One of the toughest hunts I've ever had to endure.

Attachments

• 20131020_094652.jpg
    20131020_094652.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 669
I don't post often, but have been following your moose and goat thread from the start. Great goat!!! now get a moose and share some details

We all knew it was not "If", but "when" and "which goat." Congrats to you and your crew of badasses.

Wow, how'd you get the guy from the mountainman show to leave his dogs long enough to join you for a goat hunt??Or did you just run into him looking for lost dogs again,lol
Congrats on the goat.wish I could try but I'm well past my prime for a hunt like that

Back