MT 'lope down

That is a great goat......congrats to you big time.

So what's next on the hit list ??

Not to run away with your thread about that nice antelope, but I just got in from hunting antelope in southwestern part of the state, and would like to lash our fish and game. Thousands and thousands of acres of prime mule deer range without so much as a doe hanging around.. maybe if the personal that work for us at FWP where hired in direct proportion to how many animals exist on our public lands then we would have more animals to hunt...

Anybody else seen this area and how void of deer it is these days? It's a real shame as well as an embarrasment.

tender meat, but not much of it....

Got sick of watching a herd buck and 20 does hanging out by my blind the last two trips out. They would watch me get to my blind and not a chance of them coming in. I figured I was going to have to slip in before day light and hunt all day to get one.

Oh well, I will kick back and read a book as long as I am out here. After a couple hours I was disturbed by by some sloshing. One little buck and five others. Didn't look like adult, but I didn't want to have to miss a day of work to fill this tag. Just a little l thing, but it was easy to load and will eat well.:D

Here is the crew leaving the area (minus one).
P1060274crop.jpg

This one didn't make it far....maybe 7 yards.:D
P1060316crop.jpg

Sorry, I skipped the clean up. What do you think, would Axl provide more meat?:eek: Ah, meat is meat.:D
P1060342crop2.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back