Caribou Gear Tarp

MT ELK, Changing it up?

Wait, are they still actively changing the proposed season structure WHILE it's our for public comment?
I bet they are claiming a "mistake" or a "typo".. hence the word correction in the link. I also bet it was intentional, in hopes that everybody commented on that nugget and not "unlimited" impact. Can you imagine how many private land bowhunters called in screaming about that - maybe directly to the governor himself.

I bet they are claiming a "mistake" or a "typo".. hence the word correction in the link. I also bet it was intentional, in hopes that everybody commented on that nugget and not "unlimited" impact. Can you imagine how many private land bowhunters called in screaming about that - maybe directly to the governor himself.
GD that is slimy.

Is there any wording about having to make it 1st choice? I know there were people at the meeting asking for that. I couldn't find anything.

It's clear they can't get anything right. We are hosed. The 700-20 is under the 702, 704, 705 heading. I think they "mean" the 799 permit. Who knows what they mean. It's intentional to distract comments from the "unlimited" archery permits.

Is there any wording about having to make it 1st choice? I know there were people at the meeting asking for that. I couldn't find anything.
Seemed like MOGA in particular is lobbying to make it first or second choice so their clientele might have a backup if they don’t draw another marquee rifle tag.

Similar to this little nugget that’s yet to be addressed by anyone in FWP. Also happens to be the unit for the N Bar…hoping I can address it at the Region 5 zoom call next week.

Attachments

• C00EEE09-113E-41D0-8B1E-FE392FFB8A14.jpeg
    C00EEE09-113E-41D0-8B1E-FE392FFB8A14.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 55
Similar to this little nugget that’s yet to be addressed by anyone in FWP. Also happens to be the unit for the N Bar…hoping I can address it at the Region 5 zoom call next week.
That's complete BS. Absent some FWP explanation we've yet seen and that I doubt we'll see, this is using the mechanisms of a state agency to repay favors and create immense added property value to a private party, all with a currency of a public-trusteed resource.

If the FWP wants to get rid of more elk, than they need to make it easier for the hunter to accomplish this. I harvested my first bull elk on public land on October 24th, the 2nd day of the firearm season, don't get me wrong, I was totally stoked to fill my tag on the second day of the season and being the second day hunting for elk in my life, I think someone should be able to get a second tag, if they want one, I feel a hunter that has harvested one has a better chance of harvesting another...
What? Are you serious? Me and my son both got our elk on our first day of elk hunting this year. Should we be able to shoot 3 elk then?
Since we have a better chance of killing elk? Lol how many elk does 1 hunter need to kill in a season? I couldn’t tell if you were being sarcastic but I hope you were.

What? Are you serious? Me and my son both got our elk on our first day of elk hunting this year. Should we be able to shoot 3 elk then?
Since we have a better chance of killing elk? Lol how many elk does 1 hunter need to kill in a season? I couldn’t tell if you were being sarcastic but I hope you were.
Pretty sure he already could get a second tag.

True but I bet he wanted one of those 2nd bull tags instead of a nasty cow.😂 Sounds like he only wants to horn hunt to me.
Exactly how I read it.he wants and should be able to get another Bull tag since he shot one early in his hunt 😂😡 hey if you want get rid of the elk give more bull tags to the guys killing them lol

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back