MT Deer B Drawing

PFUNK

Check your bonus point status.... looks like they have updated the deer B bonus points. Nothing yet on elk B or antelope though.

I got my deer B, but no elk B, or elk B archery only. I'm tired of seeing my points increase.

I also see antelope won't be posted until Friday now because of a population survey results.

I got my deer B, but no elk B, or elk B archery only. I'm tired of seeing my points increase.

I also see antelope won't be posted until Friday now because of a population survey results.

Yep.

Picked up Elk B, no deer.

Got both of my deer and elk b it looks like. Deer was around a 30% draw but the elk was over 90% so I was expecting to draw that. Shouldn't have an issue putting meat in the freezer this year.

I didn't draw a deer B tag in a region that last year had leftovers and this year was offering up the same # of tags. I think I just successfully accomplished the opposite of drawing a sheep tag. Instead of being the 0.5% that drew, I am the 0.5% that did NOT draw. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Elk B for me. Was really hoping for the deer B tag I applied for, I was hoping to get one with the long bow. I guess I'll just have to arrow a huge bull instead on Sept. 1st.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back