Esracerx,
It was a joke. I was being facetious. He's already reached out to me. I've already given some pointers. I don't need their money.....I was being funny.
Why don't you start clarifying things before you judge people. If you were to make a formula that takes into knowledge of the area (divided by) willingness to help for Free.......then I'm the best advocate for someone asking for help.
I've only spent the last 7 years South of Ashland chasing deer and coyotes.......all the while running into elk, elk, and more elk. I could have shot a bull last fall that went 438". I know because I know who has the sheds.
Ask a Randy, Anterradar, Fatrack, Snowymountaineer, Carl, and Sweetnectar. The real oldies on this site. I'm the best friend someone could have come hunting season so go troll someone else. You think I'd really charge a guy while telling someone else to leave him alone? I got called a "whinner" for posting about my reaction about a tag that's turned into a 1rst choice or nothin tag that didn't used to be.
There's 10 units in the 900 tag that I could go kill a bull elk on in bow or rifle season. Makes so sense to have that many units grouped together then limit the amount of Archery tags for bulls on them.
That 900 tag is so big you can hunt first shooting light on the eastern side of it, get some grub in Hardin.....then get to the western side of it for shooting light all in the same damn morning. Yet let's have OTC rifle hunts for mule deer in pretty much the same areas during their breeding season. I see more and more elk every year between Alzada and Hardin and less and less mule deer in the same spots. So by all means let's just keep doing what we've always done.
PM Randy himself. He doesn't know me very well, but I guarantee you he'd tell you I'm on the "good team".
Judas Priest man, get a life. I'm the only one who's actually offered to help. Everyone else says "you ain't been here long enough to ask for help, Cowboy". Or "elk are where you find them.....look for water, feed, glass high, glass low". No shit!!! Great advice. Who doesn't know that?