Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MT 411-20 additional draw

Isn't there already 5 other discussions going on about this end of the world situation hank's put us in?

BTW looking for a new hunting friend/buddy DM me if you're looking for a partner and have honey holes to share....... cause I don't know what i'm doing. Much love.....

1st choice only, it was very clear to me but I also watched the commission meeting and Commissioner Tabor made a point of it. I’ve talked to plenty of people that applied incorrectly and they are excited to still have a chance.

1st choice only, it was very clear to me but I also watched the commission meeting and Commissioner Tabor made a point of it. I’ve talked to plenty of people that applied incorrectly and they are excited to still have a chance.
You have common sense. However to say that they applied incorrectly is false. I didn’t learn about the commission meeting till yesterday or today; that point is irrelevant. I should be able to read the regs of the state I’m applying for or buying points for and that should be the dummy’s guide for that state. Nobody should have to go review meeting minutes to making sure their application is correct. I’m not happy with the way it went down either.

You have common sense. However to say that they applied incorrectly is false. I didn’t learn about the commission meeting till yesterday or today; that point is irrelevant. I should be able to read the regs of the state I’m applying for or buying points for and that should be the dummy’s guide for that state. Nobody should have to go review meeting minutes to making sure their application is correct. I’m not happy with the way it went down either.
As mtgomer said your application should have been put in the unsuccessful not completely thrown out.

And the people who only put a first choice, why are we not letting them put a second choice now? Fair is fair right? I think you had to rerun the draws to completely rectify this since. What about nr that released their elk tag when they were dq’d on the permit? If they draw they are getting elk tags which would be additional? I think the solution is more problematic than the problem.

And the people who only put a first choice, why are we not letting them put a second choice now? Fair is fair right? I think you had to rerun the draws to completely rectify this since. What about nr that released their elk tag when they were dq’d on the permit? If they draw they are getting elk tags which would be additional? I think the solution is more problematic than the problem.
I thought about this as well, and can only assume the rationale is that they were considered in the original draw and did not draw; whereas the others were not considered in that draw.

Isn't there already 5 other discussions going on about this end of the world situation hank's put us in?

BTW looking for a new hunting friend/buddy DM me if you're looking for a partner and have honey holes to share....... cause I don't know what i'm doing. Much love.....
I got ya man. mtmuley

Ohhh trust me , Monday morning they’ll be hearing from me … I only put a first choice and was unsuccessful… if there’s another drawing why should I be penalized and not be in the draw ? It could be 3-4 years before I even get a general tag again to be eligible to be in the LE draw so I’m going to fight for a chance atleast . I’ve sent emails this morning but will be on the phone at 8am Monday .

I thought about this as well, and can only assume the rationale is that they were considered in the original draw and did not draw; whereas the others were not considered in that draw.
Yes I understand this and would agree with it too . But it’s not my fault they weren’t considered in the draw . So if there’s going to be another draw for the permit I applied for I damn well better be in the draw I payed the same $ as someone who didn’t accurately fill out their app

As mtgomer said your application should have been put in the unsuccessful not completely thrown out.
I’m not trying to be unreasonable but why? My application was done in accordance with all applicable regulations as set forth in the regulation pamphlet. What good is a FWP meeting if what they discussed never made it to the regs?

Hey we aren’t in the business of fixing things. Get out of here with your reasonable ideas.
Would definitely make it tougher to have “glitches” that happen to get more permits out. But I’m sure Montana can figure it out

Reactions: DFS
It was FWP fault the way it was written in the regs yes , but it was made abundantly clear this winter when the 900 series tags went away that these tags were now 1st and only choice ….
Agree. I believe it was written incorrectly i one of the original proposals and in one of the meetings the answer was “sorry that’s a typo, we will correct it”. When the book was published i believe someone on hunt talk called and got the same response. It begs the question, is the level of incompetence at FWP actually greater than it is accused of being or did they do this on purpose?

Ohhh trust me , Monday morning they’ll be hearing from me … I only put a first choice and was unsuccessful… if there’s another drawing why should I be penalized and not be in the draw ? It could be 3-4 years before I even get a general tag again to be eligible to be in the LE draw so I’m going to fight for a chance atleast . I’ve sent emails this morning but will be on the phone at 8am Monday .
Wouldn’t you have actually had slightly better odds if all the “two choice” applications were thrown out? Major assumption here but I’m willing to bet the “odds” for this 10% additional draw will be pretty bad. I’m willing to bet the amount of people that made same mistake was over whelming…. What makes you think you are entitled to that draw too?

Back