Yeti GOBOX Collection

MR CrewCab...cheap....

Tanner

This is one of Camelback/MR's NICE CrewCab packs. It's pretty much self explanatory, easy pack to use and haul stuff out with.

Beings as I could phuck up a monkey wrench, I put a small tear in the front of the bag, approximately 1.25" long. There's some duct tape residue around it because I covered it with duct tape...

Anybody with 2 IQ points to rub together could patch it or have MR fix it. There's also a crack in one of the receiving buckles for the top compression straps. The strap still works completely fine and the crack hinders nothing. I may be the only person that has broken an Otterbox and a MR pack in the same day.

Both the yolk and the belt are size medium.

One mule deer has taken a ride in this pack, and that's about it. It's got dirt on it, because it's black and everything shows up on it, but it's ready to be beat on some more.

I'm looking for $330 and I'll split shipping with you in the CONUS. $320 face to face in NW Colorado. That's a MR Nice Frame, with a free Crewcab bag. No trades, unless you have a SG Solo or Kifaru T2 Timberline.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbonser94
Back