Yeti GOBOX Collection

"MR BIG"

sm

just took this pic about 1 .5 hours ago.

this is the one i'm after this fall.

took a little sneaking to get this close but man what a deer!
hump.gif

Im000236.jpg

Looks like that dude will be a dandy. Best of luck. Is this public land or private stuff you have access to? When can you start after him with your bow?

Well hes certainly wide and the eyeguards are long too. Looks like he'll be a dandy, good luck keeping an eye on him and hunting him.

sm good luck with getting that one come this Oct. He is going to be a dandy for sure. Always seems that they just vanish into thin air come deer season somehow. Hope you get the shot you'll be dreaming of until your opener. Hope to see some more pics of him. ;)

SM,
BEAUTY!! Now if you can just get him in the exact same spot Oct 1 that looks like JUST enough of a window for the bow!! Hit'em Hard & Make'm Bleed!!

Chas

well i was out after work this afternoon rebaiting for my bears and while i was out my wife got this pic of mr. big and his little cousin. :D he actually has 4 good points already but you can't make them out in the pic.

anyway here they both are.
drool.gif

by the way all these pics are in the field next to my house which you can see through our kitchen window.

hehehe had to edit post.....i forgot to post the pic. :rolleyes:

5bbf3255.jpg

wow...thats a good lucking deer....best of luck on him....I hope he stays around also

Oh....Yea!!!!
He is looking to role into a dandy deer...
I really hope you score on this one... :D

With all of this braggin, we had better see a close-up one on one, if you know what I mean!

Go gettem, SM!
elkgrin.gif

Be careful......in every pick he is looking right at you. take care not to pressure him in to moving......

Back