Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Moving to Wyoming (Looking for advice).

Hey, leave Wamsutter out of this, we don't need anymore than the three folks we have, four is a crowd you know! Thermopolis is great but you better plan on having a ton more kids to fit in, and plan on having them wear anchor chains so they dont blow away. My wife and I are building on our land between Red Rock and Medicine Bow, and yes there are no trees! The County has been a challenge to work with but we are progressing.
And anything under 6' tall is a shrub, not a tree, so Cedars don't count as trees.
Another thing to consider as you age is what medical facilities are available within the community.

Hey, leave Wamsutter out of this, we don't need anymore than the three folks we have, four is a crowd you know! Thermopolis is great but you better plan on having a ton more kids to fit in, and plan on having them wear anchor chains so they dont blow away. My wife and I are building on our land between Red Rock and Medicine Bow, and yes there are no trees! The County has been a challenge to work with but we are progressing.
And anything under 6' tall is a shrub, not a tree, so Cedars don't count as trees.
Another thing to consider as you age is what medical facilities are available within the community.
Where is Red Rock?

We have been non-resident landowners for 11 years now and I'm still surprised at how much my wife and kids love being there. We got lucky, my aunt was real big on the Living (tree) fences so she planted trees all over on the ranch, and we ended up with two healthy rows north of where the house will sit.
Are there still a ton of rattlesnakes around the reservoirs? My wife absolutely will not go there anymore.

You mean people actually live there? Every time I drive through aint no one to be seen.

Last edited:
Back