mountain goat recipes ???

samuel_284Win

Any of you fellow goat hunters care to share your preference for cooking/grilling mountain goat roasts or steaks? Need some inspiration for experimenting with a rear roast

Tag. Rifle. Goat. Bang. Fire. Yum......I mean seriously.... How many of us can proclaim that we actually climbed a BIG Ass mountain and tagged a goat?

Any of you fellow goat hunters care to share your preference for cooking/grilling mountain goat roasts or steaks? Need some inspiration for experimenting with a rear roast
Sorry about my jokey grind pic. In my experience the meat was very flavorful but very tough so I went with grind on all portions after my steak cut attempts. My only experience is with mature billies (brag wedge). :p

Sorry about my jokey grind pic. In my experience the meat was very flavorful but very tough so I went with grind on all portions after my steak cut attempts. My only experience is with mature billies (brag wedge). :p
I think its funny. My dad always jokes with me that he is going to grind the whole animal, no matter what it is, tenderloins and all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back