More ID Gobblers...

1_pointer

BOY and I headed up to Central ID for the third time this year, but this time was for turkeys and not fish/women!! :D Didn't take long to connect on my first turkey! BOY called in a big tom later that afternoon in a different area. We spent the rest of the weekend educating jakes and chasing 'yotes.

In one canyon in one day we saw whitetails, moose, elk, turkey's, coyotes, pheasants, and huns!!! Gotta love the Palouse!!

My bird where he fell:
IdahoTurkeyHunt003.jpg

BOY and me with my bird
IdahoTurkeyHunt011.jpg

BOY with his bird:
IdahoTurkeyHunt054.jpg

Both birds
IdahoTurkeyHunt048.jpg

IdahoTurkeyHunt058.jpg

Way to go fellas! Those are some fine looking birds. Nice beards and those spurs are mighty fine as well! Good Job!

Good going guys. They have been pretty uncooperative for me this spring. Called in lots of jakes and hens but no toms. You should have let me know you were going to be in this part of the world.

Tone- Sorry, but it was a fast and dirty trip. Running and gunning. I'll keep you in mind next time we're up.

IT- It's a place you're pretty familiar with.... ;) You told me about the place when I was looking at deer hunting up that way. BOY's bird was taken quite a ways to the NW.

NIICCCCEEE. Good pics to boot.

By the way, met your supervisor this last week. She had good things to say about you, I am guessing it must be another Tyler. Later punk.

No problem. If you guys are thinking of hitting anywhere in North to central Idaho in search of deer this fall let me know.

Good to see you putting the hurt to those non-native Palouse birds, Pointer. That general area used to be my turkey spot when I lived over there. Fun place to hunt them!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back