Caribou Gear Tarp

Moosies Secret :)

Moosie

Grand poopa
I am Getting to Share hunting camp with someone from this board this year. HIM and me have been planning for a few years and now it's happening. I wasn't going to say it early on in the Year but HEll, Tickets are bought... It's almost here..... and It's late at night, So... I'll spill the beans...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

SO..... Looking foward to hunting with ya .d/f4w9fd jwc w0eyfh

(Crap, my buttons are going out
wink.gif
)

JB,

Let's be honest, the only reason you are coming up here is to get the Trail Camera that Moosie forgot to return.... Hell, he has one of mine too, but that ain't enough for me to put my sleeping bag anywhere near his...

Be careful if he asks what brand sleeping bag you have, and if it has Right Hand or Left Hand Zippers.....
eek.gif
hump.gif

Hey Bitch.. you know were I live.... Come borrow it back any time Elkgunner
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

PS, YOU need to buy more so I have more next spring.. Hop to it Elkgunner !!!
wink.gif

PSS< We need to talk on the "STAND" too.

JB Florida, Looking foward to "Hookin' UP"
tongue.gif

JB,

About the 2nd week in September, we will get some rain, and the grasses in the new burns will pop back up. The Elk will come flocking into the areas, and it will be like shooting fish in a barrel....

Actually, Moosie's inferno hunting area is adjacent to mine, so all his elk are fleeing to the deep canyons that we hunt in my part of the Sawtooth region... My guess is the spikes and 3x3 will head back to Moosie's area....
wink.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

And if Moosie says he is bringing "protection", he probably doesn't mean from the Bears or the Wolves...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

JB and Moosie,

When unit 39 burned back in the mid 90's I had some of the best days of hunting in my life. Where I found the elk was where it had burned like patch work. The timber stands were torched but the brush and openings were greeen. The elk were thick in there. Other hunters thought it a wasteland and useless to hunt. In two days of hunting I didn't ever hear a rifle shot.

This was the last week of October. Believe it or not they were bugling fairly regularly still.

I saw elk licking the burnt trees. They must get some kind of mineral or nutrient from it....Or it may taste good. I found a good 6x6 and dropped the hammer on him at 45 yards. I'll see if I can remember how to post a pic.

This picture is of some weiner trying to look groovy...
full_draw_oscar0001.jpg

Here's the bull in the burn area.
1994_best_bull0001.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-16-2003 23:33: Message edited by: T Bone ]</font>

Awsome pictures T-bone. Look at the Stud in the Top picture
wink.gif

JB Florida, Don't go thinking it will be a cake walk though. But we'll do our best.

Only how many more days ?!?!?
wink.gif

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back