MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Moosies Misfit's

Moosie

Grand poopa
Working on a Logo.

then Characters in the Varmint Section Coined the Phrase and I liked it, Here is a Logo I'm thinking about putting on some Hats and T-shirts... Any Input would be Apreciated. YAH's, Ney's or It's Alrights are Welcome.

4_G_001.sized.jpg

The first question that's bound to come out of The Wife's mouth: Why does it say "Moosie" but have a dog on it?
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

YAH.. that question has been Asked. I let it be a Yote since it came from the Yote section.... Should we throw in a Moose for fun
elkgrin.gif

(The other answer is all the misfits are 'yote hunters
shhh.gif
tongue.gif
)

Just make the "O's" in Moosie's Misfits the eyes of a googly-eyed moose.

Oak

The truth you say
tongue.gif
well you should send this "rough" draft to Big Sky and let him draw it and send it to the printer.

Other than that...
wink.gif
you did a great job on the imagination and design
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Personaly I love it. Don't change a thing. And remember I am woman so I know everything! *Grins* However one with a Moose would be cool too. Just don't put a moose and a Yote on the same design. It'll be too cluttered.

Just a thought from the all great a powerful woman.
*grins*
Rave,

How about one with "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" I don't know what that means but I saw it on an old Ted Nugent Album cover in the Record shop today
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-19-2003 04:21: Message edited by: kiwi hunta ]</font>

I agree with Oak an Nut. A MOOSE with Googly eyes. That would be cool. I would spend money on that. The Yote is cool but the MOOSE would be cooler, and less confusing.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back