Moosie, thoughts on this business venture?

elk_hunter

Got this email today :D

Dear beneficiary,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently, I'm in Asia for
an investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and the attempts you made in
getting your winnings sent to your delivery address, despite that it failed us
somehow..So therefore, you have to contact Rev. Edwin Thompson of WFM Bible
Outreach. I have deposited your own part of the total sum, which is
$900,000,00usd with Rev. Edwin Thompson. And I believed he is a very honest man
who will get your check remitted to you.

Make sure you contact him immediately as you receive this email, to make an
arrangement with him on how to get your compensation check delivered to your
address without any delay.

Find below his contact information.
Name: Rev. Edwin Thompson
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone #:- +234-81-848-26261

Ask him to send you the $900,000USD (Nine HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS)
Certified Bank Check, which I raised in your favor as a compensation to you for
all the past efforts you have made in receiving your winnings in this matter. I
appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

More also; i will advise you to feel free to get in touched with Rev. Edwin Thompson and expedite the delivery process of your check as soon as possible.

Endeavor to alert me immediately you receive it, so we can share the joy after
all the suffering we went through at that time. At the moment, I am very busy
here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at
hand.

Finally, my sincere advice to you as a Christian is that you should endeavor to
pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you receive the check and cash
your money into your account.

Best regards,
Rev. Charles M. Morgan

Here is my latest and greatest! LOL John

Welcome to Western Union!
Attention: Beneficiary,
The Western Union Money Transfer this morning received a total sum of $2,500,000 USD (Two million,five hundred thousand dollars only) directed in cash credited to our account ending in: WUMTxxxxxxxxxxxx2046 by the Bank of America for us to screen and make a final payment to you the owner of this email address which have been authorized and can only be paid through Western Union corporate headquarter here in the States. They contacted us regarding your witheld fund a couple of hours ago,which made us clearly that you have been battling for this said fund for years.Be informed that all matters relating to your transfer has been fully regularized as a final approval has been issued out in your favour and we therefore commence your transfer process of your fund which have been effected.

Kindly re-confirm your information for us to make sure it is the same thing with what we have here in our database.
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
Once the information you gave us corresponds with what we have,we will process your fund immediately.Meanwhile,you are required to send a transfer permit fee of $550.

NOTE: The reason why we need you to send us the $550 USD is that we tried to deduct the fee from your fund but the Administrator Trust Fund Bank of America told us that no one has access over your fund as it have been signed and stamped that no money should be deducted untill it gets to you the true beneficiary to avoid any misunderstanding because if anyone has access to it, it may involve you loosing your fund.So,we have to follow the instruction given to us.I await your response as soon as you receive this message.
Sincerely,
The Western Union Team

Todays emails....
Hello,

Compliments of the day. I am contacting you concerning a profitable but classified monetary transaction, which I believe might be of interest to you. I hope to count on you to handle it with utmost commitment, trust and urgency.

Apologetically, details will not be disclosed to you for now until you assure me beyond every reasonable doubt that I can trust you. Honesty and trust are the success key factors in this transaction, so therefore your assurance of confidentiality and trust will be highly appreciated.

I look forward to your earliest response to assist for further clarification.

Yours Sincerely,

Alhuosaini Mutlarq

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the season and God’s blessings from Dr. Joshua Willson, I am the Dr. who contacted you long ago, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred through the assistance of a new partner from Paraguay. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite the fact that it failed some how.

I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $850,000,00. Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars in a Cashier's cheque.This is from my own share I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment project with my own share under the advice of my new partner.

Now contact my secretary in ACCRA-GHANA, through this information.

Name: Mr. Austine Chukwu
Email: ([email protected])
Telephone: (+233-248-364-393)

Ask him to send you the total sum of US$850,000.00 Cashier’s Cheque which I kept for your Compensation. Send him the below Information for the mailing of your cheque:
1). Full Name----------------?
2). Age----------------------?
3). sex----------------------?
4). Residence Address--------?
5). Country------------------?
6). Phone Number-------------?

Keep me posted as soon as you received your cheque from my Secretary as instructed.

Yours Faithfully.
Dr. Joshua Willson.

I guess I need to turn my spam filter down. Nobody is offering to give anything but grief !

Lord knows YOU don't need it.
When ya get to be my age, the only things that works is popsicle sticks and duck tape.

Back