Moosie scores...

HEY F.G.H... IS this the real B.B. or (KICKSTAND or SPAZZ) in disquise :rolleyes: (Just Checking).

HELL, You should know better then to offer a sale like that. I went bear hunting with GREENY and we traded underware... I even got the whole deal on Video.... I edited out the sheep and the velcro stuff though, I thought that was UNAPROPRIATE ;) :eek: :eek:

Yeah you got me. B.B. it is,but I go by FGH all the time now. My teachers even refer to me a FGH. Just found this site recently.

I had no Idea about the skivy trade. This is breaking news. I had my eye on those, but alas the x-small sizing kept me out.
Later
FGH

FGH, too small for you, huh? Say FGH, are you getting out after bears at all this spring? GH, keeps passing them up. I think he just likes looking at them, but doesn't really want to kill one. You know how he is, he's just in it for the hiking.

B.B. That's for bullshitting Burns.

Actually, speaking of photos.. I have some of FGH of the day he first tasted alcohol. I think I will post them. Oh yeah. Of course I would risk being prosecuted for contributing to the deliquincy of a minor.

CHIT............. BEFORE long this is going to be a FUGGIN Arizona/Montana SITE :D :D HAHA !!

Your "but alas the x-small sizing kept me out." Don't worry, You're still a kid, One day you'll grow out of your Pampers (maybe even shoot a bull worth telling people about ;) :D :D

AND, I've seen how you shoot 'lopes, SO you might want to change your name to, "I_shoot_but_they_don't_fall_down" /..... ;)

moosie....congrats on the bear.

i tell myself the same chit about waiting for a bigger one when hunting deer at home.

ill be watching a doe and her fawns feeding in the field and out comes the lil punk kid in me.....sometimes i even laugh(more like a eveil snicker) while reloading to shoot the fawns as they dance around their mother's lifeless body.....can anyone relate to this?
:cool: .....JB

When I read the "Moosie Scores....." line I thought that maybe this belonged down in the "Adult" section. The only reason that I opened it up is 'cause me and MLM have a $10 bet on which side of the fence Moosie is on. :D :D :D

SERIOUSLY NOW... Congratulation Moosie on the bear. Get the Pics on so we can see if it is becoming of ya. WTG!!! WD

yup, you guys are right. Your the best, I'm the worst.

No bears for me yet this year. but I hear some of the local "teams" of hunters have seen over 40. Sure wish I could get on "Team Bozeman".

Oh yeah when I missed those lopes it was because they buttonhooked me. I had no idea antelope could buttonhook. The only satisfaction I got out of that hunt was the 80 incher weekend let me have the next day.
FGH

Bullshitting Burns... get it straight.. that's Team Powderhorn.. not Team Bozeman. They multiply all thier bears by ten and double it on a weekly basis. I don't play on that team. They suck and are almost as full of bullshit as you are.

Or is Team Bozeman those elite archery only hunting fags you hang out with down at the Leaf and Bean?

I've seen 6 furballs now, another one last night. Week End Warrior couldn't make it up the hill before dark to get a look at it. He's too fat and slow to cut the mustard but at least he tries. I think he was too busy sucking wind and playing touchy feely in the bushes with the other guy that was along with us. Sure is a bummer to climb up 2000 feet to spot a bear standing in the middle of the road on the bottom about 300 yards off a highway.

Yeah your right, I'm totally full of bullshit. Never found a good spot on my own, and never kill anything very big. Oh well Ill just keep plugging away and maybe some day Ill be able to make a hunting "team"

I didnt realize all those archery only fags hung out at the leaf and bean, thats funny. I guess you really should be wired and full of energy if you only have an effective range of 10 yards with your self bow.

You guys have to see my new archery setup-totally sweet. Selfbow with a drop away rest, and a fiber optic sight. It shoots my cedar shafts tipped with rockett expandables at a little over 180 fps. Totally sweet. YOu know how I love traditional gear.

FGH

WELL.. Got the bear into the taxidermist, Going to just make a tanned hide and hang it somewere on the back of a couch.... Got the scull out and need t oboil it.. THE pics will be cool when it's done...

The pics were done today or the bear (HOPE they turned out) but I didn't pick them up.. I will tomorrow and Scan them monday....

HERE is the bear, I had to turn it so you wouldn't see it's Left side of the Face... It wasn't all that pretty of a picture... :eek:

1bear.jpg

2bear.jpg

That's a neat bear and picture. Its artistic, kind of a ballet pose, leaping toward the air. Paw streaching to the sky. Congratulations!

I actually am just putting it on the bnack of a couch like my other one that I just got tanned..... I'm wondering what to do with the one from Canada if I get one..... NO more space :D :D

Back