Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

MOOSIE, I wanna be NUMBER ONE!!!!!!

DaGriz

I think the idea of a Life Member is one hell of a great idea. Count me in as the first one. Sure would make life easier than having to remember to send you $$ every year. Hell, you could give people a fringe benefit like a jacket or maybe even a gun, (Hee, Hee) But, don’t go promising anything like field testing products or Expensive Life Member hunts.
What does everyone think?? Post your vote and offer up some ideas!

You could make this into one hell of a great club without it turning into a corporate nightmare.

I say put some thought into it! You got my vote.
smile.gif
Decide on the price, offer a six payment plan, come up with some fringes besides the board and GO FOR IT!

Let me know when to send in my $$$$
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Yep. Life Member logo rights, maybe a hat, easy payment plan, voluntary of course, no one is excluded from the boards that is participation remains open as is, shoot you might even consider estabishling a genuine "Club" in the physical chapter sense with state chapters including officers, maybe even at National or (your place) where you are always National President for life Idi amin dada; whoa nellie! You know what I mean. National magazine every couple of months with Real member stories printed up on newsprint something like GRIT might be real nice to find lyin' round on the barber shop table, maybe member ads or classifieds, maybe even print out some of the threads, maybe include a membership coupon in each copy where folk could subscribe or join up too, maybe an annual event rotating through the states and sponsored (leg work) that is by local chapters. Man my synapsers and dendrites are blazing; where's my coffee???
eek.gif

We're tossing around Some Idea's as we speak..
wink.gif
Whatever we do, We're not going Politically correct, So Even at a National Club level... I'm still saying Fuggin'
smile.gif
smile.gif

Paws, I used to sell Grit. Man, that was a long time ago. Moosie, you have an opportunity here that could be something great. Make a REAL club. It will grow beyond your widest dreams if you don't lose focus of what it is; a hunting and fishing club. I'm in. I will always have friends at NAHC on the BB, but I know that is all it will ever be, a BB. Keep the idea alive and see what can develop. I'm not much of an originator, but I'm a pretty good manager after things are in place. I'll help when and where I can. Good luck.

Jerry

Smitty,
wink.gif
I just love having you behind or above me.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Glad to see you here. This place is pretty nice place to be,
Welcome and enjoy

Griz

So Griz, will you go on over to my post and help introduce me?
smile.gif

And Gunner, stop stealing my favorite numbers... I didn't say 824 (it really is my favorite number) or 69 cuz I thought it would be nice to be next to Griz
biggrin.gif

You got it Smitty, You are now properly introduced!
biggrin.gif
It was my pleasure.
You know I always like having you next to me
drool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-05-2004 13:28: Message edited by: DaGriz ]</font>

I'm holding out for number 750,001. (One more than NAHC!!)
mad.gif
(Of course their numbers just maaaaay decrease!!
hump.gif

Well shoot. I want in this deal. I want to be able to tell a certain someone to "Kiss my Ass". Hey Moosie. I got an idea. You could give away a truck....
rolleyes.gif

Hey Moosie; now that's a good idea CG has!! Matter of fact, you could give away DaGriz's truck!!
eek.gif
(He can't afford it anyway!)
wink.gif

About time you figuredout which button to push Rick!
biggrin.gif
Hey, you think you and the boy might make the Ohio GT?
confused.gif

HEAAAAAAVVVVvvyyyyyy... HELL Bro, ya Registered over 2 years ago. We ain't a Hiding Bud
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Although I'm shelving the Life membership idea momentarily till I get this other MAgazine, Etc figured out. You don't be shy about hitting the MEMBERSHIP Button in the time being Rick
cool.gif

Back