NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Moosie FYI

Hmmm notice our link got dumped. Can't imagine why. :confused: :D

P.S. Isn't there some platitude about kicking a dog when he's down?

Notice how many Dead things there are in his Get together pics

I got several Emails today on his Forum that he started. I'm guessing that he wouldn't be ready, Even being a MAke believe corperal and All for a 1/2 blown attack from the likes of Us let alone a Full blown attack we've been famouse for on some boards :D :D That being said, I'm guessing one night He'll be buisy with the Nuke button tring to figure out how to lock out Dial up AOL IP #'s.... My guess is his Brain would fry trying if he couldn't handle a little ribbing at this site .... ;)

In the BIGGEST / LONGEST post he has (10 Posts, He made 8 of the 10 that were made.) other posts were jsut him. But we all started somewere I guess.

More power to him, I think another UBB is jsut what the Net needs !!!! I hope and Encourage any or all of you to "Support" him. Good luck PAWS !!
elkgrin.gif

Wouldn't it have just been easier for the Imaginary Corporal to just buy Moosie's, and ban all of us???? It would seem more satisfying...

Hey Whiskers,

If you join, can you ask him if I can join too??? I am a superb Dutch Oven chef, and I sometimes dabble a bit on "political" issues. I am sure I would be an ASSet to his board....

I bet he could start a Section called :

ALL the GUYS I've threatend to Kick their ASS !!!

And it would get more hits then his Section on Prehistoric dorks that dress up and cook section ;)

(No offence to anyone that posts there.)

Hey Moosie,
By the way, how many guys have ever been banned from HuntTalk??? That would seem like a pretty small club, given the difficulty I have had in getting banned here, you Poo-poo head....

You don't get Basnned for Calling me a POO POO head. When we Banned PAws, he was going to sue us because we called him a poo poo head then banned him. I'm thick skinned, call me what ya want ...

If I banned you , then you'd probably have some Time to cut your dang Grass insatead of hireing those "YARD HELP" to do it ya lazy bum ;)

As far as People being BAnned, I think there was the GREEK, Bcat, Shadow rider & RavenBeauty, PAWS, Birdy from canada, a few Hotmail emails and.... and.... HELL, I don't know, thats Delw's department ;)

Ohhhh....Then I meant to call Del a Poo=Poo head.... Now can I be banned??? I gots lots of stuff that needs to get done around the house...

Can I be the Moderator of the Recipe section??? There are some "older" posts in there that I want to screw with...
hump.gif

This is really funny too..... "Let the Kids Talk!
A place for the youngsters to communicate. (Must have parental permission and is heavily monitored!)"

Why the heck do you need parental permission to view a kids area? I highly doubt they are gonna be posting anything dirty in there! :D

Boy did I miss something! See, I mow my yard for a few months and I miss everything juicy! :D
I haven't even visited Paws site yet! I gotta with the times. I hope all you guys can come to terms? I don't know what happened nor do I want to know, but I hope it all works out for the best. ;)

Hey Del, did you notice by the way? He stole some of Dani's fancy forum colors. :D

TK, don't you think all the Gothic kids at the local schools are gonna be signing up on some Cook's forum, to talk about depressing things like how to get your hear black, your skin white, and your Dutch Oven seasoned????

I think you kids need more monitoring...

So... NO ones bambarded him yet.... If someone does, LEMME know ;)

WARNING: This post does not imply that HuntTalk.com endorses Trolling, chit stirring, or any other wrongfull activities on the net. It was Meere information and request of such. HuntTalk.com is not Liable nor will pay Atterny fees for someone Getting sued because of wrongfull activities !!!(OK, MAybe I would if it is funny
)

Well, talk about him all you want! I have met the man, and he's ok in my book!

Coffee MAn, No-one is saying he's not OK. I think He's an OK in his own world. I wouldn't say anything bad about him, I even Encouraged people to go visit his site. :D

ROTFLMFAO

Seems that Everyone that has been banned from hunttalk has started there own board.

Mojave he stole?????? oh shit maybe I can get my daughter to sue him or kick his ass ;)

Coffeeman.
Next time you see him ask him when I am going to hear from the courts about the big lawsuit ;) I have been waiting a long time now.

I am sure he is a nice guy, Ive met lots of people that are total arrogant full of shit assholes and they are still nice guys.

Delw

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back