Moosie Challenge 2012

Any thought as to how we could put this online at OYOA so we could all see each others results other the 3 month period?

I think I'd be game for some challenge. I think making this a competition is about the only way I can be consistent with my routine...Where would P90X put a person because even p90X yoga makes me want to die?

I won't be the first to admit that I'm a little ashamed of my weight and I need to do something about it. I think I could cut out pop and/or fast food and quit sneaking tobacco products as my electives.

I gotta find me a gal for date night now...:hump::eek:

Where do you sign up? I have been working out for the last couple of months, just tired of being overweight & this would be a cool way to continue what I am doing. I think my wife will like the date night as well.

It's going to be a Google.docs download for the people to do themselves. I don't get money or anything so even putting this together is taking too much time out of my schedule ;) I've talked to alot of wives that want their hubbies to do it just to go on date nights... Amaising how many married couples don't do that !!!

Any thought as to how we could put this online at OYOA so we could all see each others results other the 3 month period?

We can start a topi and post numbers here is you want. Whatever works out for everyone. I'm going to smoke you though............. ;P

Bring it fatty !!

I'm not a "Resolutionary" person. However I am intrigued by this quantitative method to track some goals. It can be a challenge for me to get my wife out for a date. Perhaps this will help.

Now to think about my Electives....

Budget daily expenses?
Not lose my cool and raise my voice?
doing dishes?
Gonna have to think about this...

Also gonna need 3 days a week of cross training...

I downloaded this thing & I'm ready to rock. I even "Liked" this on FB. What this means: Do not get hammered at your New Year's Eve party. Why can't it start on the 2nd? Can I lose pts for whinning & complaining before the Challenge even starts? Just Kidding. I'm ready. I needed some motovation to lose weight & here it is. In case I did not say this before, Thanks Moosie.

I see on the FB page you pulled the link let us know when version 1.2 is up.

OK.... Link is back up :

http://www.primediadigital.com/pd/users/josh/2012_The_Moosie_Challenge.xls

Sorry about that. I had some math errors in there. Spelling errors I'm used to on a daily basis but a Formula error in excel through me for a loop !!!!

I should put down "Quit smoking" too for an elective.... Like , quit being so Smoking fast in the swimming pool ;)

Hope everyones "liked" the fan page. You guys will be in top shape for Hunting season this year.

I downloaded this thing & I'm ready to rock. I even "Liked" this on FB. What this means: Do not get hammered at your New Year's Eve party. Why can't it start on the 2nd? Can I lose pts for whinning & complaining before the Challenge even starts? Just Kidding. I'm ready. I needed some motovation to lose weight & here it is. In case I did not say this before, Thanks Moosie.

Sundays are usually my rest day.... But this time for the first I'm gonig to "rest" on saturday, then workout in between church on Sunday. I can't start day one with a 0...... ;)

Mikeflies, yer welcome bud !!!!

Commandment says :

~Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

How is relaxing and swimming effecting that. If nothing else, It opens my mind for spiritual input.......

No ? :D

Got it, put it on my kindle. Now I just have to figure out how to make it work.

6speed... You work out..... Tell me what ya did, and I'll help you fill in the boxes. It's pretty simple. I have faith that if you can find Game in he woods, you can put numbers in a box ;)

Commandment says :

~Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

How is relaxing and swimming effecting that. If nothing else, It opens my mind for spiritual input.......

No ? :D

That's the problem for me. Swimming and relaxing can't be in the same sentence.:D You ever seen a one arm swimmer.....that's me.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back