Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Montana's continuing Stream Access fight!

AH_14

Great article about the HERO'S in Montana's Stream Access never-ending fight....
Right up there with transferring/selling public lands is the Stream Access fight....

And it just never ever ends----I worry that I could see this law change in Montana someday as well as public lands being sold to the highest bidder----
What a terrible Montana and West that would be.....

Please read and support these organizations that continue to fight the GREAT Fight!!!
And be aware of who you're voting for in the Montana Supreme Court Election!

http://www.eastrosebudflyandtackle....itey/2016/3/14/vja4xskcyb21nz9e95z8lw5gj44v97

+1. Well written by a hard working small business owner who's not afraid to take a stand and speak his politically un-correct mind!!!!

Yeah, AH this is another example of concerned persons being proactive in protecting something special here in Montana. East Rosebud is a gem, and plunking a mine down in that area just IS NOT a good idea.

It's not often that a tenet of our Social Contract strikes me as beautiful, but Montana's Stream Access law sure is.

Every two years it seems to be under attack.

Great read. As much as I've PO'd a few guys at PLWA at times, and they've PO'd me at times, they still get a chunk of our annual donations.

This is a good reminder to send them a bit more of the monthly coffee budget. What they fight for makes Montana a place I will never leave.

it seems like there are too many 'wealthy' people who want to do things to benefit them and hopefully enough 'regular' people to elect the right politicians that will not let money/power change laws that benefit the people

PLWA are the real good guys in my opinion and always get my financial support.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back